Standalone ZWave master controller or can be used as secondary controller.
Tested with Smartthings
First, do a full reset on the remote (to disassociate it with any previous controller). On the HA09, that consists of:
- Press and hold INCLUDE and DELETE buttons at the same time for 10 seconds. The red and green LED’s
- Hold the Channel 1 ON/DIM and OFF/DIM buttons until the green LED turns solid.
To add HA07 controller
Turn on include on Smartthings hub
Press and hold INCLUDE for 5 seconds COPY will flash
Release the INCLUDE button
Press and release Channel 1 OFF/DIM on the HA07 controller
The display will show “RA” (wait a few min for ST to add it)
Add modules to HA07
add devices to channels on the remote (‘Include’):
- On the remote controller, simultaneously press and hold the ON and OFF buttons of the desired channel. Both red and green LED’s will flash. Release the ON and OFF buttons.
- Press and hold the INCLUDE
button. While still holding the INCLUDE
button, press the program button on the module (switch, lamp module, etc).
Choose a light level holding the module PROGRAM button.
- After setting your desired light level, release the
INCLUDE button on the remote controller. The green
LED’s on the controller and module will flash. The
module LED will turn solid green.
- To include additional devices to the channel, repeat